Thursday, November 13, 2014

Look Book | Suboo Resort '14.





I became instantaneously smitten with the latest Suboo Resort collection as soon as the 
look book arrived in my inbox. Firstly, the cuts, styles and prints are so, SO good.

2014 for Suboo is all about flowing maxi dresses accentuated with contour panelling, soft yet structured separates, 
translatable beach covers and kaftans and signature dresses that can be worn from sunrise to sundown.
The resort wear exudes laid back luxury and versatility, while swim is sleek with sophisticated and provocative 
with excellent fit and craftsmanship. Suboo's signature prints and bright colours are carried through this summer's 
styles aswell, undoubtedly making one crave beautiful summer days at first glance. I know I do!

I have my eyes on a few of the looks featured above: the all-white combo's being at the top, aswell as the
  Tanzania halter bikini and the Tangerine halter jumpsuit (although I'm not a red girl, the design is spot on).

I love that Suboo is always evolving and that their cuts are super flattering. There really is something for every one.
The resort collection is now available online, so get sorted for summer!






No comments: