Thursday, November 27, 2014

Hair Inspiration | Dree Hemingway.



I've had hair on the mind lately, with thoughts of paying a visit to the hairdresser 
for some much needed pampering on my locks. 

There is always a select few of celebrities that I instantly go to - Sienna Miller, Kate Bosworth, Lara Bingle - when it comes 
to finding that exact colour inspiration. I try to take an image to the salon with me, as I'm not that down with the hairdresser lingo. 

This time I am lusting over Dree Hemingway's balayage tresses with the golden glow in 
her ends as it is just what I am after and have visualised myself. My hair takes forever to grow, 
(ashamedly probably due to the heat I put it through weekly), but I am liking her length aswell, it's 
short without being too short. 
Now if only I could get that wave happening! 


No comments: