Sunday, March 30, 2014

VAMFF Model Profile | EBONY HUNTER.



This year I was lucky enough to again be chosen to take part in VAMFF as a volunteer. 
One of my most loved roles included 'Back of House' as a dresser to the models and this took place on 
Friday the 21st of March. I am so thankful to have selected Ebony Hunter to be my model muse for the entire 
day, working closely with her for both the Harper's Bazaar and Shop Til You Drop shows, as she is one 
of the sweetest people I have come across. At only 16 years of age, with her doe eyes and long, creamy 
blonde locks, she showed maturity, poise and professionalism like any other model that has been doing 
shows for many years. She has been compared to Gemma Ward and Chadwick's model booker, Vanda 
Shijf, has stated that she is confident that Ebony will make it to "the top". And I wholeheartedly agree!

I tried to compile all of her looks from each runway during VAMFF
Some are missing, but these were a few of the best...

My most adored outfits included, the hot pink Bec & Bridge number that I dressed, especially with the 
akubra and the double-lined mesh crop underneath, followed by the Viktoria + Woods grey winter coat 
outfit, Romance Was Born playful print dress and close 1st, the Jac & Jack all white sportsluxe look.

x.


No comments: