Monday, December 9, 2013

New In | French Connection.



 Animal tee's and sweaters are trending in a big way right now, stemming from 
high fashion labels such as Christopher Kane and Givenchy.
Thanks to French Connection, I have now joined that posse with my brand new 'Sequin Fox Tee'.

For an every day look, I have styled mine with a pair of distressed denim jeans (not pictured), 
cream faux fur gillet and a pair of white and silver plated sandals.
For a summery weekend look, I can see myself taking the effortless approach and
 half-tucking it into a pair of denim cut-offs aswell.
It is a subtle yet slightly glamourous staple to add to your wardrobe. 

Available online at French Connection in black and grey now.


1 comment:

substance for Belle. said...

You're joking you have this tee??! it's on my kk wish list in grey!!! so jelly!!!!!!