Monday, August 19, 2013

Australia's Next Top Model | Week Six.




For this weeks shoot, the girls travelled to the Australian desert, where they 
were to transform into "outlaws on the run".

'Photo of the week' went to Jade and Madeline.

My favourite shot was Ashley and Melissa's. It's a very strong shot and suited the brief. 
Even though Melissa struggled to look "tough", she looks 
completely different to what she has looked in all of the other softer more delicate photoshoots.

I cannot tell you how sad I am that Taylah has now been disqualified from the competition.
She was one of the strongest girls who was set to go along way and my favourite of all of the girls there.
My front runner is now Melissa. Go girl!
PS. Can Shannon leave already?! I find to be rather annoying. Anyone else in the same boat?


3 comments:

Camille said...

Totally agree with you, shannon is kinda annnoying, Taylah was great, but you can't be that violent... Go Shaneli! :)

Estelle said...

I think that second last photo is stunning xx

www.loverandshoes.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I completely agree with your thoughts on Shannon, she irritates me and I can work out why.

Taylah was my favorite, fair decision to disqualify her though.

I'm hoping for Abbie and Jade now. Such beautiful Girls.
Love that you are posting the photo shoots on here.

likelilli.com