Thursday, May 9, 2013

Insta Update II



1. Aje wonderland at MBFWA  2. Mija inspo in winter fur.  3. That 'YEEZY' dream tee.  4. Morning walk to LMFF through the Docklands.  
5. Parcels from Glue Store.  6. Skirts, skirts, skirts via TopShop.  7. Flower stand at the Melbourne Town Hall before Tommy Little show.  
8. The influential Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen.  9. Bec & Bridge 'Chromalux' at MBFWA.  10. My 'California Coral' TRIANGL bikini.  
11. Miranda Kerr for Kora Organics.  12. Craving on Mamasita restaurant  13. Latest beauty purchases.  
14. Finale for show 5 at LMFF.  15. My favourite piece of jewellery - my Jordan Askill heart ring.  16. Perfect outfit combo from Sabo Skirt.  
17. The dream team, Christine Centenera and Elle Ferguson.  18. The view from The Western, Melbourne post sister's wedding.

x.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lusting over that bikini!

Unknown said...

Ugh now I know why my friend was raving on about some TRIANGL bikini label ahaha. What a trip down memory lane coming back here.

Where are you based again my dear?

Thanks for the sweet words. I am very excited, received my scholarship funds today! wooo

caterina francesca said...

You would love the Germaine de Capuccini BB cream I think, if your loving bb creams :) My personal fave at the moment!