Tuesday, April 2, 2013

TRIANGL 2.0.




My favourite swimwear label has recently released their new NEOPRENE collection.
Neoprene has been one of the hottest trends of late and with this fix of summer brights, there's no denying that 
you will want to take them all on holidays with you.
The 'Chloe' is a modern take on the triangle bikini, designed in sporty luxe neoprene with a triangle top and hipster bikini bottom. 
The cute thing is though, that it comes packaged with a black neoprene Triangl beach bag. 

Get your hands on a pair ASAP.
And let me know which one/s you choose!


Model: Chloe Poliwka | Photography: Aaron Webber | Styling: Gemma McCarthy | Eyewear: CAST 

x.


2 comments:

Mary said...

I've heard a lot of great things about Triangl from bloggers, and god do these neoprene sets look amazing! I'm still dreaming about getting my hands on an ATG bikini, but I really like the look of this bikini too. I especially love that its a hipster bikini bottom!

Thanks for the heads up x

Noambition said...

OMG, everyone on the internet seems to be talking about triangl swimwear, I really am hesitating wether or not to buy it!

I don't know the name of the one I wanna buy, but I put a photo on my tumblr: caraminet.tumblr.com

Camille