Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Stylekeepers.



t o d a y.
19.2.13.

1. Brand new 'Don't Hold Back' dress from Stylekeepers  
2. LMFF program
3. New 'Japanese Cherry Blossom' perfume from The Body Shop to carry in my handbag.

Stylekeepers is a new online style platform and unique online store that has been created by bloggers, designers, stylists, models and photographers.
Their pieces are aimed at the girl that constantly has 'style' on their mind, who wants to be fashion-forward and remain ahead of the pack.
(I can definately relate to that, as I'm sure most of you can to!)
"We value uniqueness, quality and effortless style. Wear our pieces, your way."

Love hearts instantly burst out of my eyes once I spotted this dress online. I knew I had to have it!
The material is so soft and silky and the lace is my favourite, being so feminine and pretty.
I can't wait to wear you!

Take a peek at Stylekeepers here:

x.


2 comments:

Eve said...

The dress is so pretty! I have the cherry blossom too, it smells divine.

x Eve

caterina francesca said...

Cute dress!