Tuesday, September 18, 2012

LFW | Sass & Bide.


 

'L O V E  S H A D Y'

Our beloved Sass & Bide showed again this year at London Fashion Week.
With their mix of masculine vs. feminine in the use of the tuxedo and floaty dresses,
signature embellishments in gold, silver, grey and bright orange, origami-inspired details and cut-outs, beading
and those gorgeous flower accessories that have my name written all over them.

This was more of a striped back collection as opposed to the more tribal influence seen from the girls in their past collections.
While embellishment still made a huge impact, their was less of that and predominately less colour in their Spring collection this year.
I guess that is partly due to their idea of wanting to show the more "traditional modernist" and through their inspiration being "born on a trip to Buenos Aires and Peru",  but being "more about the energy and feeling those places than the aesthetics" than anything else.

This is probably one of my favourite Sass & Bide collections yet.
I've definately been inspired by a few of these dresses and individual pieces for my sister's engagement party coming up in a few weeks time.

PS. Don't be scared to enter my 'Lovisa' giveaway!

Source: style.com

4 comments:

Sisko said...

Amazing collection! I have a penchant for gorgeous dresses so I think my bank balance may take a hit when this collection hits stores! ;)

Jess xx

Anne said...

so in love with that 3rd look! those pants are amazing. how are you girl?! i've been so lazy recently, i haven't visited a lot of blogs, i'm sorry! yours is still fresh as always :) xx

jessica konstantinos said...

LOVED this collection and i think my girl crush on cara d just grew to extreme measures!

xx
jess
iamkonstantinos.blogspot.com

Steevy Marie said...

they can do no wrong!

-Steevy
I'm broke, fix me.