Tuesday, July 24, 2012

The Dark Horse.



INTRODUCING the new addition to my jewellery box... 
This pretty little delicate Mirit Weinstock bracelet from online jewellery boutique, The Dark Horse.

It's so me, with it's delicate twigs and my sapphire birth stone buds on the ends.

Take a peek at more of this insanely talented Israeli designers pieces, aswell as some of my other faves, 
CC Skye, House of Harlow, Jacquie Aiche, Low Luv, and Wildfox.
The Dark Horse offers a take home lay-by system for Australian customers, 
so you can purchase an item over $200, leave a 30% and your item will simply be shipped to you.
The packaging is cute and the customer service is a real pleasure.

So, go on! Get!
x.

3 comments:

Elin Kling said...

BEAUTIFUL.

Style Spot said...

Loving it, loving it, LOVING IT! Such a delicate piece, while at the same time it's quite a statement piece as well. The blue and the silver work so well together xx

Mary said...

Wow, that is so beautiful! It's such a delicate and unique piece, and I bet that it would just grab everyone's attention... I'll definitely be checking out The Dark Horse now xx