Thursday, November 25, 2010

From The Runway To Kate Bosworth.



Kate Bosworth in Seoul, South Korea promoting her new movie 'The Warrior's Way'.
I am so happy to see her in Jonathan Saunders
I became a little smitten by his skirts once I spotted them on the runway and did a post on him not too long ago.

The skirt is the perfect length on her and I love the pop of colour on her lip.
But I think what wraps up the entire look is the tan belt and turquoise heels.

Love. Love. Love.

Source: zimbio.

4 comments:

Beverley said...

aw, i love kate. she always kills it on the red carpet. thanks for sharing these!

http://bareleopard.blogspot.com/

Oracle Fox said...

Yaay how cute is the pop of turquoise! x

Gladys said...

she looks amazing! i love the selected colors. :)

rich girls. said...

anytime! (:
i totally agree with all of you lovelies. x.