Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Celebrity Ipad Craze In Full Swing.


I was wondering who would be one of the first celebrities photographed carrying their iPad around, 
just like they would their Blackberry.


 Miley Cyrus, you haven't surprised me one bit.
Luckily for you, your recent fashion choices have resurrected you.







It's obvious, she has great legs.
I think my favourite look of hers is the second photograph, with the black dress + tan jacket.
I'm loving the tribal turquoise necklace and definately the clogs she's been wearing as of late.
Also loving the cute casual look in the last shot, with the laidback/messy plaited hair.
She sure is growing up! No more Hannah Montanna. 

Source: zimbio + justjared.


2 comments:

Megan. said...

I loving Mileys clothes lately she has ov found have style and she is all grown up now too! hehe
xoxo

Megan. said...

O and i am desperate for an iPad!! ha