Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Lara Bingle At RAFW.


Yes, the whole drama with Michael Clarke in the media was so blah.
But really, Lara Bingle's style and Australian beauty is the only thing worth talking about.

I instantly admired her Fashion Week attire at each and every glance.


This one's my favourite outfit of the week.
Lara wears a super lovely peach Ellery jacket (want) teamed with 
a simple grey mini dress (want) and grey suede Nicholas Kirkwood booties.
Bliss.




She's glowing.
Here she mixes an edgy Proenza Schouler Spring 2010 mini with a black Ellery blazer, 
a white cut-out Therese Rawsthorne shirt and leather Givenchy open-toed booties.
Well put together, for sure.




I always love grey.
So, this knotted grey dress teamed with this leather jacket with quilted shoulders 
and lace-up boots looks amazing on her.

I'm not sure who these pieces are by, so if you know, let me know! 



I'm the huuugest fan of the Burberry Prorsum Spring 2010 collection, 
so I was over the moon to see Lara in this pale blue Burberry Prorsum satin dress. 
Again, wearing the adorable Nicholas Kirkwood booties and an amazing belt by Burberry, of course.
Fav: the knotted shoulders, leather belt, the colour palette and whispy up-do.



In a skirt and blazer by her good friend, Josh Goot.
She said she doesn't normally wear white, but she should, because she looks stunning.



I get the whole up-roar that it's not her own style exactly, that Christine Centenera is the main fashion genious behind it all,
but she makes the clothes what they are. She owns them.
And looks amazingly gorgeous doing so!

Be my stylist, Miss Centenera? Pleaaase.


No comments: