Sunday, February 28, 2010

Autumn Autumn Go Away.

I've been a little busy with work lately, so I haven't had too much time to post anything. 
However! I do have a whole heap of things clogging up my desktop ready for publishing.


Unfortunately, winter is looming. I can say I have avoided the stores for about 2 weeks now because I'm totally dreading seeing winter stock everywhere. Summer isn't over yet!!! It makes me sad to see the new styles and colours for next season when I'm not ready to be wearing any of it yet. Stay longer summer, please! 
But while we're on the topic, this is what I intend my winter wardrobe to look like...


Isn't she gorgeous?
I'm loving the pop of red with the plaid shirt over the black tank, the dark blue skinny jeans and the biker ankle boots. Hair and make-up wise - Love both! The loose toussled locks and the rouge lips.
Perfect model-off-duty look and something I definately will be incorporating into my wardrobe in the next few months.


Model: Lindsay Ellingson
Source: stockholmstreetstyle


No comments: