Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Twilight Fever?

I went and saw Twlight: New moon today finally, after the whole two weeks that it's been out. I purposely delayed when I'd watch it so I wasn't surrounded by tens/hundreds of screaming girls! All I can say is that I surprisingly wasn't as satisfied with this movie as I was with the first one. I don't know what it was. The lack of complete emotion shown in Kristen Stewart's acting (why could she never cry, goddamnit!?) or the whole repetitive "I like you, but I now can't be with you because I might hurt you" thing. I think it was just a whole bunch of factors, really. Everyone that had seen it previously had said how it was so much better than the first, but I can't agree. Although, I did enjoy Edward's whole deal. And face. And body.

I am, however, still a fan and looking forward to the next installment of Twilight: Eclipse. I might even pick up the books for Christmas and get into reading them finally.




No comments: